Your Local Real Estate Connection
Thanks for visiting!
As a resident of Salt Lake County, I know how fortunate we are to live here. I have been selling Real Estate since 2006. Real estate is a work of heart and I strive to be a trusted friend of every client in real estate. I have helped many achieve their real estate goals and look forward to working with you - again and again.
Dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and follow-through.
Work diligently to meet and exceed the expectations of my clients
Address my clients needs timely, accurately, and ethically.
Visit my website to get the latest updates on new listing and price changes!
My Commitment to Your Fulfillment:
- Listening to the voice of my customers
- Understanding your needs/ identifying your requirements
- Quality, not quantity, service
- Responsive & complete follow-through
- Strong ethical principles applied
- Dedicated to meeting & exceeding your expectations
Areas of Expertise:
- Technology focused
- Smart & creative problem solver
- Residential & Relocation Specialist
- Condo/Townhome Expert
- Luxury Properties; Retirement, 2nd or Vacation home
- Investments; Lot/ Land
- Buyer Representative; New Homes
- First Time Buyers; College/ University
Education, Certification, & License:
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration & Accounting - Carroll College
- Licensed realtor, State of Utah
- Coldwell Banker JTM (Journey to Mastery) Graduate (extensive training on today's innovative marketing techniques and contract issues)
- Quantum Home Tour Certified
- HomeBase InTouch E-Certified
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- Presidents Circle, 2014, 2016
- Diamond Society, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Circle of Honor, 2014
Memberships & Associations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Utah Association of Realtors
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors
- Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Relocated to SLC in 1995 from the big blue sky of Montana
- Experienced the acclimation process of moving family to a new home & location
- Past careers: Independent Business Consultant, JP Morgan Chase, USAA, Project Manager, Select Portfolio Servicing, Sr. Financial Analyst ,Iomega.
Mortgage rate predictions 2024
Recent Housing Data from the Gardner Institute
Zorina helped me purchase my home in south jordan. As a first time home buyer her inputs and advice's helped me and my wife in finding the perfect home. Thank you so much Zorina!!!
Zorina was the listing agent on our house. She has a vast array of knowledge that will help you sell your home including staging your home, how to advertise your home, and market conditions that will determine what your home will sell at so you can sell your home. She will work hard for you and personally cares about you and the sale of your home. I would certainly …
-Andrea & Devin Dustin, Client
I worked with Zorina back in 2007/08 to purchase a condo in the Salt Lake area. Over the years I had to move around the country and Zorina always kept in touch with various emails. In Feb 2016, I was finally in a position to sell the condo and Zorina was my first call. Living out of state I needed someone that I could trust and would help with the little things that …
-S Harper, Client
Zorina is an exceptional realtor! She helped me to buy a condo in 2013 and sell it in 2016. She was able to deal with the complexities related to an out of state client. She is knowledgeable about the market in Salt Lake City and the surrounding area. Exhibits expertise in the intricacies of real estate along with the ability to work well with clients and other …
-Mary Craige, Client
Our experience with Zorina couldn't have been better. She went above and beyond in every aspect of our home buying and selling process. She was extremely knowledgable in the real estate market. With her help we were able to sell our home for the highest price possible, and get a great deal on our new home. The entire process of listing our home for sale and moving into …
-Rebekah & Kyle Jones, Client