Your Local Real Estate Connection
Thanks for visiting!
As a resident of Salt Lake County, I know how fortunate we are to live here. I have been selling Real Estate since 2006. Real estate is a work of heart and I strive to be a trusted friend of every client in real estate. I have helped many achieve their real estate goals and look forward to working with you - again and again.
Dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and follow-through.
Work diligently to meet and exceed the expectations of my clients
Address my clients needs timely, accurately, and ethically.
Visit my website to get the latest updates on new listing and price changes!
My Commitment to Your Fulfillment:
- Listening to the voice of my customers
- Understanding your needs/ identifying your requirements
- Quality, not quantity, service
- Responsive & complete follow-through
- Strong ethical principles applied
- Dedicated to meeting & exceeding your expectations
Areas of Expertise:
- Technology focused
- Smart & creative problem solver
- Residential & Relocation Specialist
- Condo/Townhome Expert
- Luxury Properties; Retirement, 2nd or Vacation home
- Investments; Lot/ Land
- Buyer Representative; New Homes
- First Time Buyers; College/ University
Education, Certification, & License:
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration & Accounting - Carroll College
- Licensed realtor, State of Utah
- Coldwell Banker JTM (Journey to Mastery) Graduate (extensive training on today's innovative marketing techniques and contract issues)
- Quantum Home Tour Certified
- HomeBase InTouch E-Certified
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- Presidents Circle, 2014, 2016
- Diamond Society, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Circle of Honor, 2014
Memberships & Associations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Utah Association of Realtors
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors
- Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Relocated to SLC in 1995 from the big blue sky of Montana
- Experienced the acclimation process of moving family to a new home & location
- Past careers: Independent Business Consultant, JP Morgan Chase, USAA, Project Manager, Select Portfolio Servicing, Sr. Financial Analyst ,Iomega.
Salt Lake Board of Realtors May Update
Zorina was AMAZING to work with. My husband and I contacted her with several questions throughout the process of buying our new home and she was very quick to respond at anytime of the day- even on weekends. She also exhibited invaluable negotiating skills when we were working out the details of our contract. We never felt stressed that we weren't getting a good deal …
Zorina has been such a pleasure to work with! We have bought 2 homes and sold 1 home with her as our realtor, and we couldn’t be more satisfied. Her expertise and knowledge really helped us make informed decisions, she always responded promptly to our questions, and she genuinely cared about us as her clients/wanted the best outcomes for US. We are so impressed with …
-M Fredrickson, Client
Couldn't have asked for a better real estate agent to help us negotiate an extremely complex home purchase. Always there, ready to help and advise when we needed her.
-D Knapp, Client
Zorina helped me purchase my home in south jordan. As a first time home buyer her inputs and advice's helped me and my wife in finding the perfect home. Thank you so much Zorina!!!
Zorina is an outstanding agent. When we decided to buy a home our friend suggested Zorina's name. She is a really great person to work with. Throughout our home searching process, she was very professional and attentive, also followed up on every lead and was always available to answer any questions. When our loan processing was getting delayed, she even called the lender …
-Manoj & Family, Client